Tuesday, May 11, 2010

So many crafts ... so little time.

Well, I'm so excited ... my miniatures for my Alice box arrived today. Of course I dropped everything to start working on it ... I think it's going to be amazing!!

I also managed to finish another choker - 2 down, three more to go. If they all turn out well and/or sell I might make some others.

I've also done a bit of work on my afghan so I feel like I'm staying on track. I had an idea for some baby rattles for a friend so I might need to start work on those tomorrow as I am going to see her (to photograph her baby) on Sunday. They are small and quick so it should only take a day or two.

Going to take some photos of my progress on my afghan tomorrow. Below are a few photos from the very beginning.


The yarn.


A few of my early squares.


The 12-inch center square.

No comments:

Post a Comment